Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time that was and the Time that will be :)

( Dedication to my upcoming book 'In the name of Luuuv' )

Sometime back there were only few lines ...
A note, papers and thoughts which looked divine

No Plan, No strategy but only Hope and Solitude
My room, The Terrace, Late nite hours and a spaced out attitude

And Now YOU, My Dreams, Stand right in front of me
You look Calm, Composed and You are ready to Flee

And I thank you for staying hidden in me for so long
Giving me company, I really never needed anybody to hold on

U were the fire, The passion that made me go
No situation, No Trouble could ever break my hope

I welcome the grown up You with zillion smiles,
Hold your hand and Show you the upcoming miles

And I know that you will always understand
That the road ahead will always have several plans

All the pain, the worry and the teary oceans
Are gone, making us strong giving us our own notions

That Lovely light of fulfillment is no longer 'unknown'
I will always be with you so you won't ever be alone

Life is short and yet I make many Challenging demands ....
But Like a genie you always say " your wish is my command":)

I look forward to the light, I know You will grow
Get all the love you can, along with the golden glow

The World is yours, Go grab it, Don't let it go
It's your time, Be happy and Smile , Just go with Flow . . . .

Aameen Sumameen ! ! :)

1 comment: