Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rebellious Curious Love


Hi guys this is from my book "In the name of Luuuv"

All this while I didn’t believe,
I stood numb, yet I felt a relief
Giving words to my imagination,
Always Looked like a happy destination
Listening to the nature’s theme,
Rainbows made my universe gleam
Letting the sun rise-up and go down ,
Insomniac fireflies Lighting up my town
I know that there is a satisfaction,
And so much fun in simple creations


But, When I look at people in love,
I feel is it good to go berserk?
Strive to see smiles on that one face. .
Not having an Ego or signs of distaste. .
Is it worth getting emotionally absurd?
Being in love is damn crazy I heard . . . .
How can it be right I think?
Isn’t it such a plight I think?
Living with thoughts of someone else,
Trying to fetch water from empty wells


I do not know if it’s all for real
I feel that Love should be pure & surreal
His Recurring thoughts make me feel abandoned
Making me question, “Why Should it even matter?”
How can my thoughts let a stranger in my mind
Giving him attention & spoiling what I designed
Don’t know if he is the “ONE” I feel . . .
If only he suffers from the same Disease?
Wanting to Brush his fingers through my hair
Wanting to Feel my aura around his air
Making me the face he knows he’s got to see
Making me the voice that makes him feel free
Taking me to where his thoughts go untamed
Like invisible gushes of wind unclaimed & untrained


I don’t know the technicalities ,
But I know only the simple realities
It’s true that when you feel blue,
Only the one who is connected to you
Is always there to stand by you ,
To let you know that he cares for you
To let you know that you not alone ,
He can’t hurt you and make you cry
He would not be the one to say goodbye . . . . .


I play no games and value a heart,
I don’t know Sugary talks or act bizarre
But I can let him share my thoughts ,
And let him meet the Fireflies
Let him be my Rainbow’s friend ,
And help him hear the nature’s theme
Show the gleaming sun go up and down,
Insomniac fireflies who Light up my town
Let him hold my face in his palms and
Make him calm when he feels any qualms


But Still , I also pray to God to Let me be ,
If he is not the one then let it be
Won’t give my heart to someone who leaves ,
Asking me to fall in love and later grieve
Coz I can still be happy and not believe,
Stay cold, Numb and yet feel relieved . . . .

( Copy-Rights Reserved)





Authoress - Chandra Mehendrou
www.inthenameofluuuv.com

2 comments: