Friday, March 16, 2012

Winters Gone .... It's Summer Time :)

I have never been a fan of Winters and have multiple reasons to dislike the Shivery-Quivery season. First and foremost, Winters make me Dull, Lazy, Slow, Sleepy and it's so tough to go anywhere. In fact this year I literally was hibernating like Polar-Bears do and turned completely Anti-Social (that was also because of the crazy amount of work I was doing). The only few times I went out clubbing was when I was in Mumbai.

I know I am sounding like someone who had to live at the North pole, but that's how I feel. I really wonder how people survive in super cold regions, where there is no vegetation and all you see is Thick layers of snow everywhere-where temperature is way below 0 degree. Pray how do people survive out there? One thing I am sure of in life, that I won't go Mountaineering (unless I really decide to turn into a Sanyasi :P) ....
My Winter Blog Picture- Filmy ... Who Me ???? Naaaa .... lol
Being a Delhite has both pros and cons. Delhi is an awesome place to live in with Wide Roads, Metro's(now), Big spacious houses, the best food, clothes etc etc ... But one has to face the extreme atrocities of all the seasons and it's not safe for women, specially NCR. Mumbai one the other hand is safe, Traveling in Autos and Taxi's is considered Kool and no one bothers about which car you drive and how much money your Daddy's got. Mumbai Party Culture is also considered the Best, although I personally feel Delhi Crowd is way Hotter ;) 

Nevertheless, To welcome Summers, I removed my Blog Photo (www.Chandramehendrou.blogspot.com) which was shot last year during the Winters and uploaded a New One :) Now, It's time for the Colors, the Spring, some Fun, Energy and Sunlight ..... It's time for chilled Ice-creams, low temp A.C's, sexy clothes and Night Outs, yeah baby, it's Time for Summers :) ( I didn't include Water Parks coz it made me sound like I am still in school and it also wasn't rhyming... Lol) ... Anyway, Make sure you guys have a Blast this summers and also let me know about it @ chandra.mehendrou@gmail.com ... xoxo :)

1 comment: