Friday, March 9, 2012

My latest Fashion photo-shoot 'Fun vs. Serious'

A big warm Hello to all the earthlings by me- Chandra Mehendrou ! :)

So, two weeks ago I had a fashion Photo-shoot. On the day it had to happen I was feeling lazy and didn't have much details about it, but my friend Rocky asked me to be there by 12... It was a Saturday and I reached Late, that too by 2 hours. I was sure that the team over there must have Packed up and left for home by then, but then God was kind and they were busy with other Models. And, after I said Hello and flashed a an endearing smile (LOL and sorry for the display of self obsession), no one looked angry, rather they directed me to get my Make up done quickly. 
 So, my hair and make up was readied by a stylist called 'Shaan' and opposite to what I had thought they rejected most of my awesome clothes (I am being a typical girl here, I totally love all my clothes including the ones who have been never been worn by me ever since they were bought from the stores). The Photographer 'Ananvay Pathak' is a simple chap and good with his work.

Thankfully he didn't have a Fake accent which has nowadays become a must have (rage) for people belonging to the Fashion Circle. Another weird antic I noticed is enunciating the regular 'S' sound as 'SH' . . .

The event was covered by GettingAlive.com. After the Photo-shoot got over I also gave some copies of my book 'In the name of Luuuv' (hey if you don't have it, get it on discount asap by Clicking Here.)

I got the Pictures today itself and I loved them, but won't disclose all of them right now and show you my Favorite Picture, It's from the Fun Part of Photo-shoot :)
If you are a Salman Khan Fan then you might like this one ;)

 And, here's the 'Behind the Scenes of the Photo-shoot', the theme being 'Fun vs. Serious' only for you to check out ... xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment