Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The whole of our life is all about Letting Go ~ Life of Pi

Saw Life of Pi ...

After the Movie ended I heaved a long Sigh ...  And, stayed quiet for sometime ....

I won't sing praises for the film, it ain't really required .... All I will say is that a lot of film-makers in India should learn something from these kind of Films .... Learn about Originality, Honesty and Creating something that evokes human emotions that are so very Real .... The work should be so good that it should make the viewers feel exactly what the protagonists feel while the story proceeds....

I was extremely hurt when Richard Parker simply walks into the wood putting no closure to the friendship between him and Suraj ... I felt like I was the person being left alone, though I survived.... though I experienced what no one ever will... but yet grieving for being left alone to continue my life's Journey ....

Animals too have a soul .... It's so true .... This was the thought that made me turn towards Vegetarianism ..... And, After watching Life of Pi it looks the best thing I ever did ...

A big thanks to Ang Lee for making this Movie .... While I am writing this Blog, I am still in Awe of the emotions that were showcased in the extraordinarily brilliant 'LIFE OF PI'   ...
 

Pictures:





Related News : 

Cost of creating special tiger more than Salman’s film’s budget?

Finding real sher for 'Sher Khan' proving much of a conquest for Sohail Khan Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/sher-khan-salman-khan-sohail-khan/1/240850.html

No comments:

Post a Comment